ARCHIVED - John Adams Library
This information has been archived because it is outdated and no longer relevant.
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
John Adams Library provides access to a wide variety of print and electronic resources and has experienced and knowledgeable staff ready to assist Library clients in finding the information they require.
- 70,000 volume collection
- 6 computer research stations
- Photocopy room
- Audio-visual materials and screening room
- Current periodicals and backissues
- Ships' specification manuals
- Ships' formal investigation reports
- The Gyorfi Collection of nautical charts
- Model ships (on display)
- Special collection of nautical books, dating back to the 18th Century
- Extensive reference section
- New materials (on display)
- Marine instruments (on display)
Ask a librarian!
- Searching the WAVES catalogue, other library catalogues, or databases
- Locating items in the Library
- Providing research advice and advising with search strategies
- Helping with user accounts or with the loan of Library material
- Providing interlibrary loan and document delivery services
- Giving Library tours and orientation sessions
- Providing information literacy or research help sessions
Contact the John Adams Library at :
Email address of the Library at the Canadian Coast Guard College
- Date modified: