Overview of the Canadian Coast Guard Fleet
The Canadian Coast Guard's Fleet provides leadership in the development, implementation and execution of a national Fleet management framework, aimed at delivering optimal sea and air support to the Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) Programs and government tasking.
Who We Are
The Fleet is:
- the Managing Owner of the CCG Fleet;
- an integral part of each Programs' ability to deliver their business lines;
- demonstrates itself as the leader by its proven track record for quality, dependability and professionalism.
The Headquarters' Fleet is a professional group committed to the principles of quality services, responsiveness to client needs and accountability.
What We Do
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of the national Fleet management framework by forging partnerships with the CCG Regions.
- Facilitate communications and create linkages bringing Regions and Programs together.
- Articulate the strategies, policies and standards and management principles required to manage the Fleet at the Regional level.
Who We Serve
Our primary clients are the Fisheries and Oceans Programs:
- The Oceans section of the Fisheries and Oceans Canada website
- The Science section of the Fisheries and Oceans Canada website
- The Fisheries Management section of the Fisheries and Oceans Canada website
- CCG Aids to Navigation
- CCG Environmental Response
- CCG Marine Communication and Traffic Services
- CCG Search and Rescue
We also have clients of opportunity:
- The Departments and Agencies of the Government of Canada
- Other levels of government
- Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada
- Other countries
For more information, please contact the Director General:
Canadian Coast Guard
200 Kent St., 6th Floor, Station 6N204
- Date modified: